![]() |
| Such a good baby, getting his nebulizer treatments |
As always, the weekend came and went much too quickly. I don't normally like to wish my life away, but I am counting down the days until July 18...my official start date for becoming part-time!! Having more time with these two littly tykes is going to make my life much sweeter :)
| Kate wanted to take a 'family picture' one random morning before work (I can't get it to turn). |
We kicked off our weekend with Kate's soccer game early Saturday morning. With only 2 games remaining in the season, I think she is starting to comprehend this whole concept of a 'team'. Kate is just not an aggressive child, so instead of getting in on the action, she prefers to stand back and wait her turn. However, I am proud to report that she did get an assist on Saturday, so she is definitely making progress (even if it was an accidental assist!). The best part is that Nanny was there to watch her! I absolutely love watching these soccer games, from picking flowers and giving it to the coach during the game to watching the ball roll through their legs...these kids have a way of giving me a permanent smile for the entire day. Even better, our neighbor's daughter, Emily, plays on Kate's team and listening to Kevin and Drew cheer on their girls is comical all in itself.
![]() |
| Kate and Emily 'playing' soccer! |
After packing up 6 bags (yes, 6!) for ONE night in Mt.Sterling, we headed southbound on I75 for some much needed family time. Kevin enjoyed a good dinner with the kids and DeDe, while I got to go watch my little (not so little anymore) cousin graduate from High School. I can't express how proud I am of this girl, she is incredibly strong and stands up to life's toughest battles with her fists in the air. She is graduating with a 4.0 and is going to Morehead on a full ride in the pre-med program. There is no question that her Daddy (my Uncle Mike) is looking down on her from Heaven, prouder than any parent could ever be.
![]() |
| Isn't she beautiful?? |
| The picture is with Kevin's phone and is the wrong direction, but how sweet is this? |
| Even Allie bug took a nap on Sunday! |



No comments:
Post a Comment